Here on Ravenswood Avenue (east side of the tracks), our door is only 300 feet from the Irving Park stop on the Brown line and only 30 feet from the Irving Park bus stop.
If you are driving, the parking is Free 22 hours a day and 365 days a year. Oh, and so is the popcorn!
- Less then 500 feet east from the Brown Line's Irving Park El stop
- 3 blocks west from Ashland Avenue
- 3 blocks east from Lincoln Avenue
- 10 Minutes west from Lake Shore Drive using Irving Park exit
- 10 minutes east from the Kennedy Expressway (90/94) using Irving Park
Richard Stromberg's Chicago Photography Classes is located steps from trains and buses. We're close to the Irving Park elevated stop on the CTA Brown Line, as well as the Irving Park #80 bus line. Use the Use CTA Trip Planner or check out the CTA System Map for trip planning.
We're located in a quiet industrial area, with no meters to pay and NO Cubs parking restrictions, so there is plenty of FREE and secure street parking 22 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days each year.
- In the Chicago Loop, on Jackson Boulevard, between Franklin and Wells Streets, one block east of Willis Tower.
- Students will need to sign in at the lobby desk before proceeding upstairs to the class.
Ride the CTA Brown, Purple, Pink or Orange Line to the Quincy and Wells stop in the Loop. Several bus routes are nearby as well. Use Google Transit for trip planning.
Union Station and Ogilvie Transportation Center are also located nearby. Use Metra's Rider Tools for train schedules and fares.
Parking is available at the InterPark Traders Parking Garage, located at 326 South Wells Street.
Limited street parking may be available.
- Kennedy Expressway (I-90/94) to W. Diversey Ave exit
- Go west to on Diversey to Califormia Ave.
- Turn south on California Ave toward Logan Blvd.
- Location is about 1 block south of Logan Blvd.
Near the Blue Line Logan Square station. Bus routes are nearby as well. Use Google Transit for trip planning.
On street parking is available.