|Chicago Class Schedule|
|Sun||Feb 26, 2017||6:00 PM||Register|
|Wed||Mar 1, 2017||10:30 AM||Register|
Everything you want to know about Lightroom
*but were afraid to ask
Adobe Lightroom CC is a very confusing program to the beginner. Even if someone is comfortable with its use, they never seem to use Lightroom to its full potential. This class has been designed to take the mystery out of the program so that you can unlock Lightroom’s ability and yours!
For 7 weeks, we will cover every aspect of Lightroom. We believe the best way to learn Lightroom is to use it. During the entire class you will work along side the instructor with your Lightroom Catalog. You are welcome to either use our computer or feel free to bring your laptop.
Topics that we will cover during class:
• In-Depth Review of EVERY Module (Library, Develop, Book, Slideshow, Print, Web and even Map)
• Lightroom Mobile and how to use it on your phone or tablet. (This is really cool!)
• How to share / publish your photos
• Back-ups – We will actually create a new catalog to then destroy so that you know how to restore everything.
• Working with Plug-ins, such as Google Nik and On1.
• Customize Lightroom to work the best on your computer.
3 Hours / week for 7 weeks
Maximum of 10 Students
Must have Adobe Lightroom CC
Other Class Info
You may use our computers or bring in your laptop.
4001 N. Ravenswood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60613